In these pages, you will meet:
• A mother who hears the most beautiful word in the world—"mom"—from a son who came out of a 19-year coma just moments before.
• A NFL football star whose sacrificial giving to underprivileged kids is the result of the life lessons instilled by the single mother who raised him.
• A mother with a troubled pregnancy who seeks the intercession of St. Therese of Lisieux (the "Little Flower") and is answered with both roses and a miracle.
• A pregnant wife with cancer whose husband exhibits heroic love after she reveals a long-hidden secret.
• A mother whose fight to live after an unbelievable fishing accident is fueled by her unrelenting love for her two daughters
Amazing Grace for Mothers is a retreat in a book that will help you celebrate the beauty and joy of motherhood. It is the perfect gift for any mother, whatever stage of motherhood she is in. Experience God's love. Experience His Amazing Grace.
|By:||roz (toronto, on, December 2, 2009)|
|Review:||I can very well relate to this book, I feel God is talking to me through it and through other mothers experiences Well done Best Uses: Gift, Reference, Travel Reading; Describe Yourself: Everyday Reader; Pros: Easy To Read, Engaging characters, God is talking to mothers, Informative, Page-Turner, Well Written|