Each chapter goes to the heart of its topic, be it Mary, the Eucharist, Baptism, or Purgatory. In a clear, concise and insightful way, Hahn and Suprenant present the teachings of the Church, and explain them in the light of the relationship of God the Father to us, His creatures. (See Contents below for more information.)
"This is one of the most exciting books of theology or apologetics I have seen in years. It is not the usual fare: neither warmed-up leftovers nor foreign foods indigestible by the Catholic stomach, but 'strong meat' full of spiritual vitamins. Its central idea of 'the family of God' turns out to be central to every aspect of the Catholic faith, and no idea is more fundamental to our current crisis and 'culture war' than this one." -- Peter Kreeft, Ph.D., Author, "Catholic Christianity" and co-author "Handbook of Christian Apologetics"
"As a lifelong Catholic I always admired the fervor of many evangelicals, but I was puzzled by their selective use of Scripture and lack of awareness of the teaching of the Church in first centuries. I have found this fine book a great help to my own understanding of Catholic apologetics as well as a valuable insight into evangelical thinking. As often happens, the converts teach the cradle Catholics so very much about appreciating our own faith." -- Rev. Benedict J. Groeschel, C.F.R.
- The Mystery of the Family of God
- His Story is Your Story
- Divine Revelation: How God's Plan is Known by Us
- The Church as the Family of God
- Justification as Divine Sonship: Is "Faith Alone" Justifiable?
- Born Again: What the Bible Teaches About Baptism
- The Family That Learns Together, Yearns Together: The Liturgy as Family Pedagogy
- The Heart of the Home: Jesus in the Eucharist
- Scripture's Revelation of Mary
- The Priest as Spiritual Father
- The "Real Presence" of the Marriage Bond
- Sacraments of Healing: A Return from Exile and a Healing of Heart
- The Burning Truth About Purgatory
Available as a book or as 6 Tape Audiobook