Call Toll-Free 866-522-8465
Se Habla Español
Catholic Company

2nd Annual Catholic Garden Photo Contest

Catholic Garden Contest

Send us your photos - $100 Gift Card prize to the most beautiful Catholic Garden photo of 2013!

Do you love to garden? This summer, grab your camera and snap some pictures of your Catholic outdoor saint statues, your Marian garden, and your beautiful flowers and herbs! Send us a picture of your Catholic Garden and you could win $100 Catholic Company Gift Card!

For our 2nd Annual Catholic Garden Photo Contest, all entries are moving to our Catholic Company Facebook page. Last year, only our staff were able to vote for their favorite photo. This year all of our 130,000+ Facebook fans will be able to vote!

How to Enter:

Visit our Facebook page to enter our contest. Make sure you've "Liked" our page. Look for the "Catholic Garden Contest" tab on the upper right underneath the banner image and click on it.

Follow the prompts to submit your favorite Catholic garden photo. Submissions are open almost all summer from May 17th to September 2nd, so there's plenty of time to wait to shoot the biggest and brightest blooms!

Only one photo submission per garden per Facebook fan. Voting will open to all of our Facebook fans on September 3rd and close September 15.

Facebook fans are allowed to vote once per day for their favorite Catholic Garden photo. Public votes will count as 49% of voting and staff votes will be the other 51%. This is to insure there is no tie.

Prizes:

The Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 Gift Card to The Catholic Company. Additionally, three Honorable Mention winners will receive a $50 Catholic Company Gift Card.

The Grand Prize winner and three Honorable Mentions will be announced via Facebook on September 16, 2013. Winners will be contacted & notified via Facebook.

Rules & Guidelines:

Only submissions received between May 17, 2013 and September 2, 2013 will be considered. Only one photo submission per person/garden. Photos must be from the 2013 growing season. The higher the resolution of the photo, the better!

You must own the copyright to the photo you submit. By submitting the photo, you grant The Catholic Company permission to display or distribute the photo on our web sites, blog, social networks, etc. You will receive no compensation for our usage. We reserve the right to delete any submissions we deem inappropriate in any way.

*The Gift Cards have no cash value and can be used only for the purchase of merchandise plus shipping fees at CatholicCompany.com.

View Our 2012 Entries & Winners:

To view the pictures in wide screen click the picture to start playing the slideshow. Next, click on the box with arrows in the lower right-hand side of the slideshow. If you want to read more about the pictures click the Options link at the top right-hand side and check the box to show titles and descriptions.

2012 Catholic Garden Contest Winners:

2012 Garden Contest Submissions:

Partners: New LilyRosary