Call Toll-Free 866-522-8465
Se Habla Español
Catholic Company

Sixth Annual First Communion Photo Contest - 2013


Is a child in your life celebrating his or her First Holy Communion this year? If so, pick the best photo from that very special day and submit it to our annual contest, we're looking for the cutest First Communion photo of 2013!

How to Enter:

For our 6th Annual First Communion Photo Contest, all entries are moving to our Catholic Company Facebook page. In the past, only our staff were able to vote for their favorite photo. This year all of our 100,000+ Facebook fans will be able to vote!

Visit our Facebook page to enter our contest. Submit photo entries between April 1st and May 30th. Only one photo submission per Facebook fan. Voting will open to all of our Facebook fans on May 31st and close June 16th. Facebook fans are allowed to vote once per day for their favorite First Communion photo. Public votes will count as 49% of voting and staff votes will be the other 51%. This is to insure there is no tie.

Prizes:

The Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 Gift Card to The Catholic Company. Additionally, three Honorable Mention winners will receive a $50 Catholic Company Gift Card.

The Grand Prize winner and three Honorable Mentions will be announced via Facebook on June 17, 2013. Winners will be contacted & notified via Facebook.

Rules & Guidelines:

Photos must be from the 2013 First Communion class. The higher the resolution of the photo, the better! You must own the copyright to the photo.

By submitting the photo, you grant The Catholic Company permission to display or distribute the photo on our web sites, blog, social networks, etc. You will receive no compensation for our usage.

We reserve the right to delete any submissions we deem inappropriate in any way. Please remember to act respectfully during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Follow the guidelines of your parish if you are taking pictures during the Mass itself and be sure to minimize distractions to other parishioners.

*The Gift Cards have no cash value and can be used only for the purchase of merchandise plus shipping fees at CatholicCompany.com.

Our 2012 Entries & Winners:

Last year was our biggest year ever for photo entries, and we look forward to even more entries in 2013 by moving the contest to our Facebook page!

To view the pictures in wide screen click the picture to start playing the slideshow. Next, click on the box with arrows in the lower right-hand side of the slideshow. If you want to read more about the pictures click the Options link at the top right-hand side and check the box to show titles and descriptions.

2012 Photo Contest Winners:

2012 Photo Contest Submissions:

Partners: New LilyRosary