Personalized prayer cards are convenient for many uses from their most common use in remembering loved ones as a memorial favor to celebrating First Communions. But there are many more uses for prayer cards that you might not have thought about. Today I’m listing the top 8 uses for personalized prayer cards:
- Memorial Card – Choose an appropriate picture for the front of the card and personalize the back with the name, date, special sentiments, or even a photo. Including an appropriate prayer or saying turns the card into a keepsake for all.
- Sacramental Celebration Card – Most popular for Baptisms, First Communions, and Weddings a personalized card featuring names, dates, parishes, and prayers or verses will make a cherished keepsake for years to come.
- Birthday Card – A great party favor featuring the birthday person’s favorite prayer or Bible verse. Not just for the kids, but for adults, too!
- Catechist Card – Whether you teach small groups or large audiences, these personalized prayer cards make a unique, memorable, heart-warming, yet affordable gift.
- Evangelization Card – By selecting a specific Patron Saint card and then writing your favorite quote, prayer, Bible verse, or devotion for the back, you make a meaningful evangelization tool.
- Event Notification Card – Send out a personal prayer card along with your greeting cards, invitations, or “Save the Date” notes for that special spiritual touch.
- Friendship Card – Print your favorite prayer on the back so you can have it at your fingertips or share it with someone special.
- Spiritual Bouquet Card – A beautiful way to let a group of others know you are praying for and sacrificing something so that they can come closer to God.
Next week I’ll post 9 ways for a Parish to use personalized prayer cards. What else have you done with personalized prayer cards?