This book can make it easier. The Kids' Book of Prayers About All Sorts of Things will help kids talk to God about people they love, problems that bother them, and even things that make them happy. Kids will find prayers about everything from having a best friend to taking care of the environment, and learning ways to share their deepest feelings with God. Best of all, they'll discover that God is very easy to talk to!
This special prayer book is spiral bound, and includes illustrations, photos, and pages for journaling alongside the prayers. Recommended for ages 7-12.
- Prayers of Thankfulness (family, before meals, good health, food & shelter, etc.)
- Prayers Asking God for Help (school/homework, trouble with other kids at school, making new friends, getting along with people, being honest, etc.)
- Prayers About Everyday Feelings (happiness, sadness, feeling afraid, anger, love, loneliness, sharing, etc.)
- Prayers About Things that Happen in Our World (for the homeless, drug problems, prejudice, crime, the environment, national leaders, etc.)
- Prayers About All Kinds of Things (solving a problem, asking forgiveness, when a grandparent dies, love for a pet, playing sports, a safe journey/vacation, etc.)
- Prayers About Holidays and Special Times (birthday, President's Day, Easter/Springtime, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.)
|By:||Dee (Dallas Texas, March 9, 2011)|
|Review:||Wanted to give it as a gift to grandchild but content was not fitted to current times. Best Uses: Unknown; Cons: Age Inappropriate, Kids Find It Boring; Describe Yourself: Bookworm; Pros: Unknown|