- Quality Craftsmanship
- Glass Flagon for wine at Mass
- 24KT Gold-Plated or Silver-Plated Top & Handle
- Replacement Glass also available separately
- Catholic Church goods
This is a traditional flagon with 24KT gold-plated or silver-plated top that comprises the pour spout, handle, neck, and cross topper. A flagon is a large container in which drink is served, typically with a handle and spout. In the Church, the flagon is what holds the wine prior to the consecration.
Replacement glass sold separately.
- Flagon hold up to 48 oz. of liquid
- Height 11 inches tall
- Neck of Flagon is 2.5 inches in diameter
- Made in USA