- Written for Pope St. John Paul II
- Incredible and inspiring way to pray the Stations
- Aided by Sacred Art, Sacred Music and Scripture
- Take a new look at the journey to Calvary
- Enter into the Passion deeply and thoughtfully
Take a new look at the journey to Calvary and accompany Jesus on the path of salvation with this unique book! Pray and meditate on 14 Stations of the Cross drawn from Sacred Scripture. These simple yet profound meditations were written by Trappist monk Father André Louf for Pope St. John Paul II.
Unite yourself to Christ’s Passion aided by over forty pieces of sacred art from masters such as El Greco and Paul Rubens. Each station suggests a prayerful selection of music to help you enter the scene more fully, with audio links on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, and Deezer. Music suggestions include Bach, Charpentier, Pergolesi, and more!
- Author: Fr. Andre Louf
- 128 pages