- Reclaim the Advent season as one of holiness
- Guided journal for meditation and prayer during Advent
- Daily reflections and questions to ponder
- Give yourself or someone else the gift of a holy and intimate Advent
- Perfect for individual or family use
You have a choice this Advent: Get caught up in the annual rush of shopping, decorating, and parties or slow down and take a few minutes each day to remember who this season is really about—Jesus.
In Adore, popular author and speaker Fr. John Burns and illustrator Valerie Delgado of Pax.Valerie will help you reclaim the sacred sense of longing and joyful hope at the heart of Advent, focusing on a new theme each week—vigilance, preparation, nearness, and Emmanuel—that you can relate to your own life.
Each day you’ll journey deeper into the meaning of Advent with:
- a scripture- and liturgy-based meditation,
- stunning art specially created for this book,
- reflection questions,
- a prayer, and
- journaling space.
Adore is perfect for both individual and group use.
- Author: Fr. John Burns
- 128 pages