- Distills teachings from the Commandments and Beatitudes
- Draws on the Holy Family as a model
- Equips parents to live and teach by example in family life
- For those who want to parent joyful, faithful Catholic kids
- Great gift for new parents or parents at any stage
Not every family is the perfect model of Catholic family life. Some of us approach parenting still wounded by childhood experiences that were less than ideal. When we start our own families, at best we feel a bit unprepared, and at worst we feel paralyzed with fear that we will repeat our parents’ dysfunctional, abusive behaviors.
In All Things New, Erin McCole Cupp draws on her own and others’ experiences to discuss how to develop a joyful family life when our own experience of being parented was damaging. Erin wrote this book for moms and dads who want to parent better than they themselves were parented.
Drawing on the Holy Family as the model of family life, and distilling practical lessons from the Two Greatest Commandments and the Beatitudes, All Things New shows readers that, while change isn’t easy, God has given us all the ingredients we need to create a holy, joyful family.
- Author: Erin McCole Cupp
- Pages: 256 pgs.
- Format: Softcover