- Homilies by Archbishop Luis Maria Martinez, first Primate of Mexico
- Unfolding the meaning of Mary's words to Juan Diego
- Explaining the on-going nature of her maternal blessings
- Perfect for those devoted to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Moving and hopeful story of Mary's love
Eight chapters of homilies and reflections by Archbishop Luis María Martínez, first Primate of Mexico.
• Unfolds the profound meaning of Mary’s words to Juan Diego in 1531
• Emphasizes the ongoing nature of the blessings Mary has bestowed on us as patroness of the Americas
"May the inspiring words of the archbishop find a welcome home in your heart, that you too may know Our Lady of Guadalupe as that tender mother who is here for you."
– Father Allen Moran, O.P.
- Author: Archbishop Luis Maria Martinez
- 224 Pages