- For educators & parents
- Instruction on formation of children in virtue
- Content, theology, morality, gifts of the Spirit
- Learn how to help kids seek virtue & encounter Christ
- Great resource for teachers & parents
An Educator’s Guide to living a virtuous life aids educators and parents in understanding the importance of living a virtuous life. It will assist you in teaching those entrusted to your care. The guide answers the following questions: why, what, who, and how to educate in virtue.
The Educator’s Guide provides the content needed to educate youth in discipleship and virtue by providing in-depth knowledge of the theological and moral virtues, as well as the corresponding gifts of the Holy Spirit. Educators will help students clearly understand how everyone is called to be a disciple of Christ, and that through a personal encounter with Him, each of us is gifted with interior happiness and true freedom.
- Authors: Sister John Dominic Rasmussen, O.P. and the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist
- 164 Pages
- Format: Paperback