- Authentic Holy Land olive wood
- Smooth finish rosary box with relic of the Nativity in Bethlehem
- A beautiful, faith filled gift set
This beautiful rosary set from the Holy Land makes a memorable gift of faith. The top of the rosary box includes a third-class relic: a small piece of cloth which has been touched to the traditional birthplace of Christ in Bethlehem. Sure to inspire reflection on the incredible reality of Christ’s birth. Box has a convenient magnet fastener.
While the sale of first and second class relics is expressly forbidden by the Code of Canon Law in Canon 1190, the Church permits the sale of third class relics in order to increase devotion among the faithful. A third class relic is an item touched to a holy person or sacred place, that has never been in contact with the body of a saint.
- 1.5" (H) x 2.25" (W) x 2.75" (D)
- Full Rosary: 20 inches (L)
- Crucifix: 1.5" (H)
- 6 mm oblong beads