- Elegant framed print
- Biblical "10 Commandments" for marriage
- Scripture-based advice for Holy Matrimony
- Personalization included
- Designed and produced exclusively by The Catholic Company
This charming print perfectly fits the home decor of any married couple, whether newlyweds or celebrating 50 years. Listing 10 Commandments for marriage, each commandment is accompanied by a Scripture passage to advise any couple as they journey through married life. With free personalization, it makes a beautiful gift for wedding or anniversary.
© Copyright 2020 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
1. Make God the center of your marriage,
and Heaven the goal.
“Set your hearts on his kingdom first, and on God's saving justice,
and all these other things will be given you as well.” (Matthew 6:33)
2. Don't let anyone on earth come between
you and your spouse.
“Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves
to his wife, and they become one flesh.” (Genesis 2:24)
3. Pray together daily.
“Come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the LORD,
our Maker! For he is our God.” (Psalm 95:6-7)
4. Choose love even when it's difficult.
“Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures
all things.” (1 Corinthians 13:7)
5. Words matter - Use them wisely and kindly.
"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver.”
6. Ask for and grant forgiveness readily.
“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another,
as God in Christ forgave you.” (Ephesians 4:32)
7. Laugh together - It is a powerful balm
for daily toil.
“The joy of the Lord is your strength.” (Nehemiah 8:10)
8. Strive to out do one another
“If anyone requires you to go one mile, go two miles
with him.” (Matthew 5:41)
9. Find Godly examples to imitate.
“Since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us...
run with perseverance the race that is set before us, looking to
Jesus the pioneer and perfecter of our faith.” (Hebrews 12:1-2)
10. Persevere - A holy marriage bears many fruits.
“The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.” (Galatians 5:22-23)
- 16" X 20" frame
- 11" x 14" print with cream matting
- Wall hangers