- Black macrame woven bracelet
- Powerful medal of St. Benedict
- Popular style for teens and adults
- Adjustable closure fits most
Small silver St. Benedict medals are artfully woven into small black cords that make up this adjustable saint bracelet. The St. Benedict medal is often known to obtain God’s protection from the devil and from impurity, from disease and dangerous storms, to procure assistance in the hour of death, and to obtain the grace of conversion for sinners. Adjustable slipknot closure makes it easy to slip on and off.
Note: Personalization, if added, will appear on a silver charm attached to the bracelet.
- Adjustable corded bracelet
- 10 Benedictine medals
- Oxidized silver components