- Serene blue sodalite bead rosary with antique silver hammered crosses
- Features the patron saint of cancer patients and sickness
- A meaningful and thoughtful gift for the suffering
- Designed and handcrafted exclusively at The Catholic Company
St. Peregrine is known as the patron saint of cancer, cancer patients, breast cancer, sick people, AIDS sufferers, and skin disease. In the face of fear and discouragement, marbled blue, the color invoking serenity, and a St. Peregrine centerpiece provide a peaceful antidote. Petite antique silver hammered crosses remind us of Christ's own suffering, and His closeness to ours. May this exclusive rosary be a powerful prayer companion for all who walk the difficult road of sickness. Prayer card included.
*Bead color may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Decades: 8mm blue matte sodalite beads, 4mm antique silver pewter spacer beads
- OF portion: 14 mm antique silver hammered cross, nickel colored toho seed beads
- 1" silver oxidized St. Peregrine centerpiece, made in Italy
- 2" pewter crucifix, made in USA
- 19" (L)