- Catholic Kids Character Builder
- Uses our beautiful Catholic faith to set the stage for "right" action
- Covers many relevant topics regarding social and moral behavior which strengthens character
- Features puzzles and word problems
- A wonderful resource for home and parish catechesis
Using puzzles with children helps them to build a faith vocabulary, reinforces comprehension of key concepts, and deepens knowledge of our Catholic faith.
Reproducible pages for character building include:
- Word Jumbles
- Word Searches
- Crossword puzzles
- Sentence Jumbles
- Complete a Message
- Hidden Message Boxes
- Complete a Scripture Verse
- Discover a Prayer puzzles
Reinforce the fundamentals of Christian morality for children.
The puzzles are grouped into the following categories: Jesus and Other Role Models (including Mary and the saints), Scripture (the Ten Commandments, proverbs, etc.), Church & Christian Life, Virtues and Ideals (Gifts of the Holy Spirit, Beatitudes, Works of Mercy, Cardinal Virtues, etc.), Qualities (compassion, patience, self-control, honesty, respecting life, etc.), and Applications (problems, tips for making decisions).
- 11 x 8 inches
- Ages 9+