- Explains what conversion looks like in youth
- How to teach them it is a way of life
- Using the liturgy as a theme
- 4 integral dimensions of discipleship in youth
- Excellent resource for youth ministry and catechists
What does conversion look like for children and youth? How do we teach them that conversion is a way of life that requires daily commitment? These questions are even more pressing today than they were in 1988 when the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (with adaptations for children) was issued.
In Children and Youth in the Catechumenate, Anne Koester shows catechumenate ministers how to immerse young seekers into an apprenticeship in Christian life. By using the liturgy of the church and the liturgy of life, she demonstrates the four integral dimensions of Christian discipleship that form young believers for mission.
- Author: Anne Koester
- 108 pages