- On the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Anniversary Edition
- Brings themes from the original document into a modern context
- A springboard into prayer
- With commentary by Genevieve Kineke
- For individual or group use
Commemorate the 25th anniversary of John Paul’s II landmark apostolic letter on women! Published on August 15, 1988, Mulieris Dignitatem explores the role and value of women in relation to the Church, the family, and society.
This annotated edition offers contemporary insights that respond to the urgent questions raised in recent decades about the feminine vocation. Insightful questions suited for individual or group use, applicable prayers, and ideas for meaningful action engage readers.
- 5 x 7 inches