- Beautiful, full color journal
- Sacred art and thought provoking Scripture
- Weekly reflection to help you establish a pattern of prayer
- Instruction on sin and the virtues that oppose sin
- Intended for youth & young adults but appropriate for older adults as well
This beautiful, full color journal aids you in knowing and experiencing God’s mercy. The 12-week cycle focuses on one Scripture passage each week, helping you to establish the pattern of daily prayer. It integrates knowledge of the virtues, capital sins and creative, daily living of the works of mercy. Meant for middle school, high school and young adults, it can be used by anyone who wants to be led deeper into the Faith. It contains sacred art, thoughtful Scripture and prompts, and explanations on the capital sins, manifestations of those sins, and virtues that oppose them.
- Author: Sister John Dominic Rasmussen, O.P.
- 140 Pages