- Gorgeous image for any Catholic home
- Raphael's Disputation of the Holy Eucharist
- Incredible color, symbolism and detail
- Framed in a striking, fine art quality frame
- Holy art for your sacred space
This gorgeous image by Raphael is perhaps the most famous Renaissance image of the Eucharist. Painted during the Italian Renaissance between 1509 and 1510 to decorate the Apostolic Palace in the Vatican, it features the Trinity in Heaven and Adoration taking place on earth, with saints around the altar, Mary and John the Baptist seated at either side of Christ, and others rapt in contemplation. Framed in a dark ornate wood frame with gold accents, under non-glare glass, so that it can be enjoyed in any location, it is reverent, traditional and faithful art for any sacred space. The perfect RCIA, Housewarming or Wedding gift and wonderful and faithful art for your home. Various sizes available.