- Early Childhood Religious Education A to Z
Learn the ABCs of early childhood religious education!
Dr. Joseph D. White, a nationally recognized leader in catechesis for young children, shows us that we need to look no further than the alphabet for keys to teaching small children about the Catholic Faith.
Based on his series of popular talks, Dr. White has written this simple and effective resource for catechists and teachers.
He brings together:
• practical tips — Games, Organization, Treats
• relational advice — Empathy, Kindness, Quiet Time
• and the Catholic view — Jesus, Liturgy, Saints
so that anyone who teaches can be confident and prepared — A to Z.
- Author: Joseph D. White, Ph.D.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 32