- Jasper "pull bead" sacrifice tenner
- Inspired by a devotion used by St. Therese of Lisieux
- Tenner keeps track of little acts of service, and doubles as a decade rosary
- Great gift for all ages
- Designed and handcrafted exclusively at The Catholic Company
As a child, St. Therese of Lisieux carried a string of beads with her, to count the little gifts of sacrifice and virtue she offered to God every day. Follow the Little Flower’s example by using this sacrifice tenner, designed so that you can pull the beads one by one towards the cross as you perform small acts of service and sacrifice. Perfect to use especially during Lent, the earthy, jasper beads remind us of Christ’s hidden time of prayer and fasting in the desert. The chaplet calls us to do small acts quietly, purely for love of God, and the moving Ecce Homo medal gives us motivation. A practical gift of devotion for children and adults alike that also doubles as a decade rosary.
*There may be natural variations in the size and color of beads due the materials used.
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Beige cord
- 8mm Jasper beads
- Approximately 8" (L)
- Crucifix: 1.5" (H) Oxidized silver, made in Italy
- Ecce Homo Medal: 0.85" (H) Oxidized silver, made in Italy