- Delightful children's book
- Engaging tale with charming illustrations
- Your child will experience a new culture & mission work
- Teaches that God's love unites all of His people
Even Me follows kid sisters Bella and Arie on their mission trip to Africa. Join this pair as they prepare for their long journey, travel to their faraway destination, meet and serve the people of Uganda, and share the spiritual lessons the Lord taught them along the way.
As Bella and Arie’s adventure unfolds, children will experience a new culture and see what a short-term mission trip looks like, from fundraising to service projects to sharing about Jesus. They will learn that regardless of culture, class, or color, all people are made in God’s image and loved equally by Him.
Most important, young ones will discover that God can use them to accomplish great things. Use this story to spark meaningful conversations about His purpose and plan for children’s lives.
- Author: Adrienne Camp, Brit Cardarelli
- Pages: 32
- Format: Hardcover