- Guidebook for becoming a force for good in our world
- Part biography, part inspiration, part instruction manual
- How To book for learning to champion your own causes
- Great gift for young men and women today
The founder of Live Action and the face of the millennial pro-life movement presents a guidebook for becoming a force for good in a broken world.
You want to make a difference in the world. You’re concerned about all the problems you see, the injustices and the suffering. But you don’t know where to begin. Designed for the aspiring activist or world-changer, this book is the key to get you started.
Live Action founder Lila Rose says transformation begins with heartbreak—with seeing the injustices around you and allowing that suffering to light a fire in your soul. In this book, she shares raw and intimate stories from both her personal journey and pro-life activism that will inspire you to become a champion for your own cause. Along the way, you’ll discover how to
- determine where the need for your gifts is the greatest and begin making a difference;
- overcome insecurities and imposter syndrome and become a leader through practice;
- find inner courage and confidence in the face of obstacles and criticism; and
- bounce back from mistakes to continually grow and make a long-lasting impact.
The fight for a world that is more just, more beautiful, and more loving needs all of us. In allowing yourself to be wounded by the brokenness of our world, you’ll find the passion you need to make a difference—and draw closer to the One who truly saves.
- Author: Lila Rose
- Pages: 240