- Natural, authentic Jerusalem Stone
- A crucifix for their First Communion
- Attractive design that will become a cherished keepsake
- Displays beautifully for them to appreciate for years to come
This attractive, natural stone crucifix is a special reminder of his or her First Holy Communion. A thoughtful gift for them to cherish for years to come.
History of the Stone:
Jerusalem Stone is a limestone material found in the areas between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, and between Galilee and Haifa. This stone was excavated by the Israelites as early as 1000 to 2000 B.C, and used to construct such historical, religious sites as the “City of Jerusalem” and “King Solomon’s Temple." Today this treasured stone is used in all modern construction within the city of Jerusalem. Standing crucifix.
- Cross: 4.5" (H)
- Made in USA of Jerusalem Stone quarried in the Holy Land