- Follow: Your Lifelong Adventure with Jesus
How well do you know Jesus? Like, REALLY know him?
Catholic author and speaker Katie Prejean McGrady shares sometimes embarrassing, often humorous, and always inspiring stories about how she came to know and love Jesus and shows you can, too, through prayer, scripture, sacraments, and service.
In the summer of 2016, Prejean McGrady walked off the stage feeling great about a forty-five-minute talk she had just given when a young man from the audience stopped her for advice. His questions caught her completely off guard:
"Who is Jesus?"
"How can I get to know him?"
Prejean McGrady—who speaks to tens of thousands of Catholic teens and young adults a year about her passion for Jesus—couldn’t give the guy a simple, straightforward answer. And it bugged her. Big-time.
In Follow, she uses engaging, sometimes awkward, and frequently funny stories from her own life to show you four simple and practical ways to get to know Jesus and have a life-changing friendship with him:
• Prayer (lift your heart)—She helps you understand that prayer is just talking to God and gives you the tools to start.
• Scripture (open your ears)—She introduces you to a variety of methods for reading the Bible.
• Sacraments (receive God’s grace)—She encourages you to see the sacraments as spiritual fuel for your relationship with Jesus.
• Service (share the gift)—She nudges you beyond your comfort zone in the Church’s common mission to be the hands and feet of Christ in the world.
Prejean McGrady will help you open your heart and mind to meeting Jesus in a personal way and challenge you to see him for who he really is.
- Measures: 5.5" x 8.5"