- Two Book Set
- Following Mary to Jesus: Our Lady as Mother, Teacher, and Advocate
- Expands our understanding on the three ways Mary leads us to Jesus
- A Year with Mary
- Daily reflections on Mary drawn from the profound insights of saints and spiritual writers
Following Mary to Jesus: Our Lady as Mother, Teacher, and Advocate: In his trademark warm and friendly style, popular speaker and author Fr. Andrew Apostoli shows us the important roles that Mary plays in the lives of Christian disciples. Fr. Apostoli focuses on three specific ways Mary leads us to Jesus--as mother, teacher, and advocate:
- In her motherly role, she gave life to Jesus and gives life to us, her spiritual children.
- In her teaching role, she shows us how to trust in God’s providential working in our own lives, just as she trusted in God when she completely abandoned herself to his will in her own life.
- In her role as advocate, she has compassion on all her children as she intercedes for us.
Apostoli uses numerous anecdotes and stories to engage his readers as he helps Catholics gain a deeper appreciation of Mary’s active and loving presence in their lives.
A Year with Mary: Books about the Blessed Virgin abound, yet the words of St. Bernard of Clairvaux still ring true: “Of Mary, there is never enough!” She is a mystery that faithful Christians seek to understand more fully, an ocean “full of grace” still awaiting deeper exploration.
In A Year with Mary: Daily Meditations on the Mother of God, best-selling Catholic author Paul Thigpen sets sail on that ocean, using as his map the profound insights of saints and other spiritual writers. These 365 reflections, drawn from their writings, reveal Mary’s role in God’s plan, the virtues she so perfectly models, and the rich benefits of Marian devotion.
Premium Ultra soft with two-tone sewn binding, ribbon marker and gold edges.
Following Mary to Jesus: Our Lady as Mother, Teacher, and Advocate
- 5¼ x 8 inches
- 120 pages
A Year with Mary
- 5½ x 8½ inches
- 388 pages
Also Available Separately