- Beautiful Marian book
- How to fall in love with Our Lady
- How to hear her voice and understand her sufferings
- Making reparation to her and invoking her aid
- Understanding her role in various events of our times
Fr. Daniel-Maria Klimek, T.O.R., presents a path of deep spiritual intimacy with Mother Mary that includes practicing the “presence of Mary” in one’s life, consoling her Immaculate Heart through a spirituality of reparation, hearing her voice through her apparitions, and delving into a greater understanding of her sufferings as Mother of Sorrows.
For the Love of Mary considers Our Lady’s important identity and role in matters that are seldom mentioned in books about her but are of the utmost importance, such as her role in spiritual warfare and the ministry of exorcism, as well as her role in the renewal of the priesthood in a time when the Church faces so much scandal and confusion. She is the Morning Star that guides the struggling Church—and each one of her children—in the midst of surrounding storms to a purer path.
- Author: Fr. Daniel-Maria Klimek, T.O.R.
- Pages: 216
- Format: Hardcover