- Classic first published in Germany in 1929
- Lovely book of illustrated Rosary mysteries
- Scripture passage for each mystery
- Beautiful meditations, one for each Hail Mary of the decade
- Special gift for those devoted to the Holy Rosary
First published in Bavaria, Germany in 1929, this book contains a beautiful line illustration of each mystery, several paragraphs from the Gospels (or a Father of the Church) on each mystery, followed by ten profound mini-meditations - one for each Hail Mary. An indispensable book (that fits in your pocket) for anyone who wants to stop merely SAYING the Rosary and start PRAYING the Rosary!