- An 8 week resource you can use anytime of year to help you win the battle against worry
- Experience the peace that only Jesus can provide
- Challenges you to walk in confidence with the Holy Spirit and to share what you’ve discovered with others
- Includes interactive questions and daily reflections reinforce each lesson every week
Gary Zimak’s bestselling book Give Up Worry for Lent! has helped countless people tackle their worry habit. Now, Zimak returns with an eight-week resource you can use anytime of year with more insights and habits that will help you win the battle against worry and experience the peace that only Jesus can provide.
Give Up Worry for Good! will help you learn that it is possible to stop worrying. And Zimak will give you the tools you need to do it.
Drawing deeply from scripture, Zimak challenges you to walk in confidence with the Holy Spirit and to share what you’ve discovered with others—even as you continue to work on your own to break that worry habit once and for all. Get rid of the stressful, energy-sapping behaviors that keep you on edge and rob you of joy by cultivating habits of contented, peaceful living every day with promises from the Word of God:
- Turn to God for help.
- Do what you can.
- Expect difficulties.
- Look back with thanks and trust.
Interactive questions and daily reflections reinforce each lesson every week.
Whether you are already a Zimak fan or are just discovering his principles of worry-free living for the first time, Give Up Worry for Good! will keep you focused and motivated as you seek victory over anxiety.
This book is perfect for individual or group study.
- Author: Gary Zimak
- Pages: 224
- Format: Paperback