- Intersection of aging, advancement, and Ignatian spirituality
- God's way of meeting us with unexpected graces as we age
- How Ignatian prayer and discernment reveal new paths
- Receptivity to God's revealing graces as you grow older
- Wonderful resource as we age and mature
As we see fewer years ahead than behind, it can be easy to question our value or what we have left to contribute to our communities. How can we continue to give back and live with purpose in our later years? Barbara Lee is living this reality every day, and in this book she describes the intersection of aging with the timelessness of Ignatian spirituality.
God Isn't Finished with Me Yet shows readers how God meets us with unexpected grace. In five succinct chapters, Lee shows how Ignatian prayer and discernment offer those in later life a path to discovering previously unknown vocations and new ways of living and being of service.
You're still living your life, and God is still revealing His grace.
- Author: Barbara Lee
- Format: Paperback
- 136 pages