- God's Plan for You - Life, Love, Sex and Marriage
- Concise description of Theology of the Body for teens
It's time for an updated, compelling, teen-friendly explanation of God's plan for life, love, marriage, and sex, in light of St. John Paul II's Theology of the Body, (often referred to simply as TOB). That's exactly what God's Plan for You provides.
This is a useful update to a very popular book that works well for individual reading but also for group study and discussion. It's an excellent resource for youth ministers, catechists, pastors, and parents, as well as a must-read for Catholic teens.
Although the text deals with many difficult issues, TOB provides a helpful framework that young people can relate to, and this book provides a clear and entertaining understanding of TOB. Author David Hajduk breaks it down into easy-to-understand components, unfolding layer after layer of understanding that the reader can easily assimilate.
Features & Benefits:
• New revised edition gives added insights
• Concise description of TOB for teens
• Based and rooted in Scripture
• Finishes each chapter with notable quotes and vocabulary
• Includes study/discussion questions at the end of each chapter
• Brings readers back to Catechism of the Catholic Church via reading assignments
About the Author:
David Hajduk, Ph.D. has over twenty-five years of experience in religious education and youth, family life, and pro-life ministries. Since 1998, he has been a member of the Religious Studies Department at Delbarton School in Morristown, New Jersey, and since 2002 has been the Director of Campus Ministry. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Systematic Theology at Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology at Seton Hall University. David is widely respected as a dynamic speaker and teacher. He received his doctorate in theology from Maryvale Institute in Birmingham, UK and wrote his dissertation on the thought of Saint John Paul II. A husband and a father, David resides in New Jersey with his wife, Shannon, and their children.
- Measures: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"