- Going to Confession Activity Card
- Leads kids through Confession from beginning to end
- Colored windows close as kids advance through the process
- Prayer Before Confession and Act of Contrition
- Interactive and instructional way for kids to experience Confession
This bingo-like card is a great teaching instrument to make Confession interactive and fun. It includes a Prayer Before Confession and Act of Contrition children can read as they go, as well as step-by-step instructions. Each step is printed in a "window" with a red plastic tab, and children can close the red tab when they have accomplished that step. They hold the card in hand as they go. Wonderful instruction for young kids to take away any fear of the sacrament of Reconciliation.
Steps in the windows on the card include: Pray to the Holy Spirit, Think about my sins, When did I choose to do wrong or fail to do good?, Get in line. Enter the Confessional, Say Hello and Make the Sign of the Cross, Say, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned, It has been __ since my last Confession, I confess my sins, Say I am sorry for these and all my sins, Listen to the Priest, The Priest gives me a penance, Pray the Act of Contrition, I do my Penance.
- 9" (H) x 8" (W)