- Miniature statue of Guardian Angel and boy at First Communion
- Brightly colored to attract and appeal to a child
- Playful and thoughtful remembrance of First Communion
- Reminder of the presence of our Guardian Angels
- Sweet expression of love for a special boy
This miniature statue is a sweet expression of love for a child on his First Communion day or any day. It shows a young boy dressed for mass, with his Guardian Angel by his side. They both fold their hands in reverence to Our Lord in the Eucharist. It is brightly colored, playful, and joyful to appeal to the heart of a child.
- 3" (H) x 2.36" (W) x 1.65" (D)
- Resin/stone mix