- Situational guide to difficult conversations with your adult children
- From Drs. Greg and Lisa Popcak's family counseling radio program
- Insightful, instructional, and hopeful
- Helpful read for parents of adult children
Do you wish you could have discussions about difficult topics with your adult children? If so, you’re not alone.
Every parent dreams of having wonderful relationships with their adult children, but when our children make choices that we believe are not in their best interest, how do we talk to them about these concerns? And how do we know when to speak and when to keep quiet?
Using real-life examples of conversations based on calls to their syndicated radio show and their family counseling practice, bestselling authors Dr. Greg and Lisa Popcak offer vital guidance that will give you the confidence and ability to have meaningful conversations on a variety of topics. You’ll discover:
• Common obstacles to meaningful conversations
• How to unleash the power of forgiveness
• Ways to support your adult child without endorsing choices you don’t agree with
• and so much more!
Whether you want to nurture already loving relationships with your adult children or have experienced damage in your relationships, you can draw closer to them and help guide them on the path to more faithful and fulfilling lives.
- Authors: Drs. Greg and Lisa Popcak
- 176 pages