- Holy Hacks: Everyday Ways To Live Your Faith and Get To Heaven
- Full of fun and fast-paced resources with concrete tips for living the faith right where you are.
Do you wish there was a more practical way to live your faith in the midst of a busy life?
Bestselling author and National Catholic Register columnist Patti Maguire Armstrong created what she calls “holy hacks” to help. This fun and fast-paced resource is full of concrete tips for living the faith right where you are. With about two-hundred simple and creative ways to grow in holiness, you can find something to help you engage your faith and grow in Christ every day.
The idea for Holy Hacks: Everyday Ways to Live Your Faith and Get to Heaven came from three popular columns Armstrong wrote in the National Catholic Register. The book provides fun and simple tips that make holiness attainable by everyday Catholics in everyday ways:
- Humility—Do good deeds in secret.
- Relationships—Consider how much you want God to bless you, and pray for that same blessing on the people you find difficult or who have hurt you.
- Gossip—Nurture good habits to prevent gossip by appreciating family, friends, and people who serve you.
- Prayer—Spend time thinking of all the ways Jesus has shown his love to you.
- Practitioners of Holy Hacks will discover that holiness is less about doing big things than about making use of countless and simple ways for us to love God and our neighbors.
The book also includes hacks from notable and high-profile Catholic writers and speakers, including Rev. Donald Calloway, MIC; Fr. Mitch Pacwa; and Kathryn Jean Lopez.
- Measures: 5 x7"