- Holy Souls devotional rosary bracelet
- Encourage prayer for the souls in Purgatory
- Inspired by the vision of Blessed Anne Emmerich
- Stunning Agate, Swarovski, and silver beads
- Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company
This striking rosary bracelet has been designed to encourage prayer for the souls in Purgatory, inspired by a mystical vision of Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich in which she saw suffering souls move from dark to light as she prayed fervently for them. Signifying the gradual purification of the souls of the faithful departed, who are very dear to God, the beads show an array of color shades, from black to white. This Catholic Company Exclusive stretch cord rosary bracelet uses silvery gray "lace" Agate, Swarovski Crystal, and antique silver cross beads. A moving piece to wear and use often or to hand on to others. Features a medal with St. Michael the Archangel on one side and the traditional image of the Guardian Angel on the other.
*Exact color and size of beads may vary due to the natural characteristics of the stone material.
© Copyright 2017 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Stretch Cord bracelet: approx. 7" around
- Silvery Grey Crazy Lace Agate beads 8 mm
- Swarovski Black Crystal Bicone beads 4mm
- St. Michael Medal aprox. 1 " made in Italy