- Holy Souls devotional rosary
- A reminder to pray for the Holy Souls
- Stunning agate beads with Italian metal components
- Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company
This poignant rosary has been designed to encourage prayer for the Poor Souls in Purgatory. The piece was inspired by a mystical vision of Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich, in which she saw suffering souls move from dark to light as she prayed fervently for them. Signifying the gradual purification of the souls of the faithful departed, who are very dear to God, the beads show a marbled array of hues, from black to white. This Catholic Company Exclusive uses silvery grey "lace" agate beads and antique silver finish Our Father cross beads. A moving piece to pray with often or to hand on to others.
*There may be natural variations in size and color of beads due to the materials used.
© Copyright 2017 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Full Rosary: 16.75" (L)
- St. Michael centerpiece 1" (H) silver oxidized, made in Italy
- Crucifix: 2" (H) silver oxidized, made in Italy
- Silvery Grey Crazy Lace Agate beads 8 mm
- Antique Silver Finish Cross beads 10mm