- Handsome hardcover journal
- Gray cover with black stapming from Jer 29:11
- "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Record prayers, praises, fears, and memories
- Grow closer to God in prayer
This is a handsome gray hardcover journal with a crimson spine where you can put prayers to paper, create a record of God's providence in your life, brainstorm your hopes, fears, and intentions. Step away from the noise, enter into thoughtful prayer, and record insights and praises in the lovely, lined pages of this faithful journal. Features the hopeful verse from Jer 29:11 on the cover: "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to give you hope and a future." A wonderful gift for graduates and young adults, but an equally thoughtful gift of faith for anyone you cherish.
Note: Personalization, if added, will appear on front of journal below the design
- 8.75' (H) x 6.5' (W)
- 192 Lined Pages