- Forge deeper bonds with these holy men and women in heaven who show us how to live in Christ
- Daily reflections and prayers on the saints and blesseds
- Beautifully illustrated by Sr. Danielle Victoria Lussier
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
... sicut in caelo et in terra
The saints were not picture perfect. But they were real men and women who loved Jesus in the midst of their struggles with sin and suffering. In the most difficult moments in history, these men and women were lights in the darkness, prophets of hope, and beacons of peace. Joyfully persevering through life's trials, they lived the Gospel in unique, fascinating, and inspiring ways.
The Daughters of St. Paul at Pauline Books and Media noticed that most books on the lives of the saints are paperback and do not have a presentation as timeless or as beautiful as we believe the lives of the saints deserve. For this reason, we decided to take on the monumental project to write, design, and illustrate a volume of 365 saints and blesseds.
Supported by the prayers of our sisters in convents and Pauline Books and Media bookstores around the world, over thirty of our sisters worked on all aspects of this timeless volume for over a decade. It's our hope that it will reflect the striking beauty of the saints’ lives—a meeting of heaven and earth. Through the beautiful reflections and exquisite artwork, may you forge deeper bonds with these holy men and women in heaven who show us how to live in Christ. Let’s become saints!
Features & Benefits
- daily reflections on the saints and blesseds, written by the Daughters of St. Paul
- original illustrations by Sr. Danielle Victoria Lussier, FSP
- includes indices of names, patron saints, feast days
- includes prayers written by the saints
- keepsake quality with durable hardcover
- gold-stamped cover
- includes a ribbon
- Author: Daughters of St. Paul
- Pages: 432
- Format: Hardcover