- Jesus Our Savior- The Story of God's Son for Children
- Stories from his birth to the formation of his Church
- Great for kids ages 8 to 11
This illustrated book takes the familiar Bible stories of Jesus' life and presents them in an engaging format for kids ages 8 to 11. From his birth to the formation of his Church, these stories tell the most significant parts of Christ's life. The stories about Jesus' childhood are emphasized warmly to relate to the reader on a personal level. With a blend of age-appropriate text and beautiful illustrations, every reader will be able to connect to the story of Christ's life.
The story of Christ is essential to the faith formation of children in grades 3 through 5. At this precious time in their lives, having a book that speaks to them about who Jesus was, and how he lived his life, can cultivate a richer Catholic identity. The story is told in narrative biography style and in an easy-to-read, easy-to-hold format. Every intermediate reader should have this story of God's Son on their shelves.
- features stories about Jesus' life for children ages 8 to 11
- includes stories about his childhood, miracles, and Passion appropriate for grades 3 to 5
- relatable and readable text
- beautiful illustrations
- convenient size and format
About the Author
Mary Joseph Peterson, FSP, grew up in a small Midwestern town in Illinois, which today is called Colona. In 1979 she traveled to Boston to join the Daughters of St. Paul. She studied illustration and graphic design at the Moore College of Art & Design in Philadelphia, graduating in 2004 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- Measures: 7" x 9"