- Sweet and revealing story of Jesus
- Told as children ask questions about His life
- Makes Christ accessible and relatable to little ones
- Helps them understand the humanity of God
- Wonderful book about Jesus for children
“Out of the mouths of infants and nurslings you have brought forth praise” (Mt 21:16).
In Jesus, Were You Little? children full of questions and wonder take readers on a journey of discovery, making Jesus real and relatable to young and old. With innocent curiosity, children ask the King of kings if he ever climbed a tree, spilled his milk, or skinned his knee.
“Were you little? Just like me?”
Adventure by adventure, we realize that Jesus knew the joys, pains, and vulnerability of being little. Finally when a child, with budding devotion, asks the ultimate question — “Jesus, were you little? Just for me?” — we join together in the youngsters’ joy at the answer.
- Author: Sally Metzger, Illustrated by Caroline Baker Mazure
- 36 pages