- A devotional journal for girls
- Creative, prayerful, expressive gift that reinforces Christian values
- Scripture activities that encourage conversations with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- Share meaningful gifts with girls that inspire and bring purpose to their lives while building them up in the Faith!
The Joy Devotional Journal opens wide the door to personal prayer through scripture-based meditations, crafting, coloring, creative writing, inspirational art and playful pursuits.
Artfully presented for today’s girl, these activity-rich, charmingly decorated journals don’t simply teach her ‘about’ prayer. As she mindfully colors, cuts, glues, writes and doodles, she’ll be drawn directly into prayer itself: a deeply transformative, heart-to heart conversation with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Each succeeding chapter walks her down the tried-and-true paths of “Praise,” “Thanksgiving,” “Repentance” and “Petition” through Bible-based quizzes and activities, origami, scrapbooking “prayer wall” pages, coloring and more. A themed meditation brings the message home, encouraging girls to SHINE the love of God through concrete acts of Christian love.
Over 60 pages for free drawing, crafting and writing leave plenty of room for unstructured self-expression. Also included: over 60 pages of devotional content, dozens of Bible quotations, and sweet and simple prayers to start and end her day. An interior pocket provides the perfect place for her to store little spiritual treasures, like prayer cards and notes.
- Spiral bound prayer journal
- 8.5" (L) x 6.5" (W)
- Die-cut cardboard cover and interior paper pocket
- 138 Pages (60+ Activity and Prayer Pages, 30 Lined, 30 Drawing)