- Third book in the "How to Handle My Emotions" series
- Charlotte & Elliot discover the virtue of joy and learn how to share it
- Help children share joy with tact and generosity
- Kids will learn to recognize their emotions and manage them with virtue
- Written in approachable language kids relate to and understand
In this new series on"How to Handle My Emotions," join Charlotte and Elliot as they discover the virtues that make life better.
In this third book in the series, three engaging stories on the subject of joy with valuable tools to help children share their joy with tact and generosity.
Through guided steps, children will learn to recognize their emotions and to manage them with the aid of good habits. Written in language children can understand, with explanatory pages for adults to help the children they love.
- Author: Gaelle Tertrais, Violaine Moulière, Ségolène De Noüel
- Illustrator: Caroline Modeste
- Pages: 56
- Format: Paperback