- Large loop of 41 wooden blessing beads
- Brushed in white and gold leaf
- Simple, elegant, faithful decor for home
- Beautiful clay imprinted Crucifix and St. Benedict Medal
- Beautiful and meaningful gift of thanks, love, and encouragement
Blessing beads are strands of large, wooden beads lightly brushed in color then accented in gold leaf for a look of understated elegance. Strung on natural twine, these 41 white blessing beads feature a gold clay Cross imprinted with a silver St. Benedict Jubilee Medal and accented by one large, silvered bead. A silver tone St. Benedict medal is attached to the loop. Place them on a table or in a basket, hang them on a lamp or a doorknob. They are a celebration and a reminder of the blessings in your life. Timeless, elegant, faithful decor for home.
These are not rosary beads, but decorative, faithful accents for home. Give them as a gesture of gratitude, love, or get-well wishes. Display them at home as a faithful reminder of blessings and graces.
Note: Personalization, if added, will be laser engraved on the cross.
- 18 " (L)
- Beads: 20 mm
- Crucifix: 3" (H) x 2" (W)
- Medal: .7" in Diameter
- Wood, Clay, Twine, Metal