- L'Innocence by William-Adolphe Bouguereau
- Serene, lovely and neutral colors
- Captivating image of Our Lady holding the Christ and a spotless lamb
- Simple, elegant gold wood frame
- Beautiful and faithful image
This captivating and delicate image of Our Lady and the Christ Child is known as L'Innocence by William-Adolphe Bouguereau. In it, Mary symbolically holds both the Infant Jesus and a spotless lamb. Neutral colors that are restful and serene add to the loveliness of the piece. Framed in wood, with a classic gold finish and beveled edges, petite beading on the interior and acanthus leaf motif on the exterior, it compliments any décor. A special expression of faith, and a precious gift for anyone devoted to the Madonna & Child.