- Blue enameled metal beads with Lourdes image
- Silver plated for luster and beauty
- Immaculate Conception centerpiece
- Baroque Crucifix with blue hand-enameled accents
- Made in Italy by Ghirelli
A silver plated Lourdes Rosary featuring Our Lady as she described herself to St. Bernadette on the feast of the Annunciation in 1858, "I am the Immaculate Conception." The metal beads feature Mary's profile on one side and the image of the apparition, hand-enameled in blue on the other. Our Lady of Lourdes center is hand-enameled in indigo blue, and the Crucifix ornate, Baroque, and accented by hand in the blue of the miraculous spring. An invitation to hope in Our Mother, and perfect gift of healing for someone who is suffering.
Note: Personalization, if added, will be engraved on the back of the cross.
- Beads: 8 x 6 mm
- Metal, Silver Plate, Enamel
- Made in Italy