- Neumann Press vintage Catholic children's book
- Explains good manners and dress at home, play and church
- Teaches basic prayers as well as important parts of the Holy Mass
- Combined edition of three children’s books from the 1950’s
- Illustrated in vivid colors
Manners In God’s House, First Prayers, and First Missal is a combined edition of three most adorable little books from the 1950s, a companion to I Believe and Jesus and Mary.
Gently explains good manners and dress at home, at play and especially in church. Along with beautiful color pictures the book teaches the Our Father, Hail Mary, Sign of the Cross and meal prayers. The last third of the book is My Little Missal in pictures with simple explanations of the important parts of the Holy Mass along with comparisons to when Jesus was on earth.
- 6.75 x 5.75 inches