- 2 book set
- Manual for Spiritual Warfare
- A guide to help you recognize, resist and overcome the devil’s attacks
- Winning the Battle Against Sin: Hope-Filled Lessons from the Bible
- Gain a deeper understanding of sin and why we need Jesus in our lives to defeat it
Manual for Spiritual Warfare: A fierce war rages for your soul. Are you ready for battle? Like it or not, you are at war. You face a powerful enemy out to destroy you. You live on the battlefield, so you can’t escape the conflict.
It’s a spiritual war with crucial consequences in your everyday life and its outcome will determine your eternal destiny. You must engage the Enemy. And as you fight, you need a Manual for Spiritual Warfare.
This guide for spiritual warriors will help you recognize, resist, and overcome the Devil’s attacks. Part One, “Preparing for Battle,” answers these critical questions:
- Who is Satan, and what powers does he have?
- What are his typical strategies?
- Who fights him alongside us in battle?
- What spiritual weapons and armor do we possess?
- How do we keep the Enemy out of our camp?
Part Two, “Aids in Battle,” provides you these essential resources:
- Teaching about spiritual warfare from Scripture and Church documents
- Scripture verses for battle
- Wisdom and inspiration from saints who fought Satan
- Prayers for protection, deliverance, and victory
- Rosary meditations, hymns, and other devotions for spiritual combat
St. Paul urges us to “fight the good fight of the faith” (1 Tim 6:12). Take this Manual for Spiritual Warfare with you into battle.
Winning the Battle Against Sin: Hope-Filled Lessons from the Bible: What is sin, why did it happen, and how can we overcome it? Popular EWTN host and speaker Fr. Mitch Pacwa uses his extensive knowledge of the Scriptures to take us on a tour of the Bible to help us understand sin and why we need Jesus in our lives to defeat it. By examining important biblical passages, Fr. Pacwa provides us with hope that we can win the battle against sin by putting it to death on the cross and allowing the Holy Spirit to fill us and transform us. Fr. Pacwa provides guidelines for meditating on important passages in the Gospels to understand how Jesus dealt with sinners and to help us examine our consciences. He also shows readers how to use the psalms to pray for repentance and forgiveness. Fr. Pacwa concludes with some practical strategies for living a virtuous and victorious life in Christ. Immerses readers in the Bible while providing insight and guidance and includes questions for reflection and discussion at the end of each chapter.
Manual for Spiritual Warfare
- Author: Paul Thigpen
- 336 pages
- 4¾ x 6¾ inches
- ISBN: 9781618906533
Winning the Battle Against Sin: Hope-Filled Lessons from the Bible
- Author: Fr. Mitch Pacwa
- 184 pages
- 5¼ x 8 inches
- ISBN: 9781593252250